the Rift

Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone)

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
No day had ever been finer than the morning I awoke to after a night of horror. Sickening dreams seemed to haunt me nightly now that I had a small filly that I lovingly called my daughter. Tamira seemed to be a bit out of sorts in dealing with her first hand at motherhood but I couldn’t blame her in the least. As it appeared, I often dealt with the worries of having my first child as well. However, I was more than elated to head off into the shadows of the Threshold to try and rid myself of the darkened images of my sweet Essetia being impaled by some vicious creature or another. The idea turned my stomach and I was eager to forget such troublesome doubts- she was safe in the Edge after all. I knew that my family would see to it that she was properly looked after along with Tamira. My mate? I hoped that I could call her such after seeing rampant trails of confusion within her ordinarily warm gaze. Once again, I found myself running from the possibility of finding her heart elsewhere; how it would kill me to discover such unfortunate news. How it would kill me…

Under the warmth of the summer sun, I felt most sensational. The soft yellow glow that it cast across the otherwise shaded ascent into the Threshold was a bright reminder that the path ahead could be anything I wanted it to be. With her heart next to mine, I would find my life quite blissful and my opportunities endless. Though, with that said, I was quickly forced from my habitual daydreaming and into the reality of distant conversation. The notes were light and friendly for the most part and while my twisted sense of logic was rather adamant to leave well enough alone, I couldn’t keep my path from intersecting theirs. How quaint of me.

An assassin huh? Assassin of what might I ask? Surely I won’t find you upon my borders trying to cause trouble.” The stallion didn’t appear to be much of a threat, what with his quiet nature and rather bland personality and the mare was pretty peculiar as well, considering she wore no threads upon her nape as the many that inhabited Helovia. But I guess nothing was out of the question in this neck of the woods- anything could happen. “I’m Thor of the World’s Edge. If it is a home you seek then perhaps you’d prefer the comfort of a herd… considering your assassin here would have to take up arms in the wilds.” A gentle smile was proffered though I wasn’t sure whether or not I would find the pleasantries of company within their words and so braced myself for the worst.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Assassin's?) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Thor - 03-09-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-16-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-18-2013, 03:45 PM