the Rift

Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone)

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The mare’s eyes widened as if I’d grown a fifth appendage and the thought made me smile. She was tender enough with the ability to succumb to persuasion which altogether didn’t appear to be a bad thing in this situation. But it would have to be compromised when she returned to the Edge- they would have no room for traitors. But I didn’t think she was so much of a traitor as just utterly confused. There was nothing about her mannerism that spoke of bad behaviors; in fact, she seemed to be a mare that could be easily molded into whatever the Edge needed. That’s not to say it was a bad thing because adaptability was certainly something that I looked for in recruits. If they possessed no possible acceptance of change, then where could they possibly end up, except stuck in a repetitive rut of everlasting disappointment.

The stallion had yet to speak up and I assumed that as an “assassin” he could not do anything other than watch my ass end as I turned away from him, clearly displeased with his little disaster plans. If he’d had something to say, he might as well know that there was no point in saying it. The early bird gets the worm right? Or rather, nice guys finish last, or whatever phrase he wanted to tell himself when I walked away with the girl. Hopefully he wasn’t too much of a sore loser… I would hate to have to deal with the wounded pride of an assassin.

Turning to the mare now, I chuckled lightly. “I would have you should to decide to follow. But I’ve no more time to waste in this wretched place. If you’ll come along now darling, we can chat on the way.” With that, I left the mare to decide as I wandered across the clearing and into the shadows to pause briefly. I would give her five seconds to catch up and upon the fifth count if her hooves were not trailing my own, she would be left to the assassin, not that he would prove much of a threat.

One, two, three…

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Assassin's?) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-16-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Thor - 03-18-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-18-2013, 03:45 PM