the Rift

[complete] Always Room for Improvement [Note]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Another spar, another defeat on her end, but at least it assured her that another soldier was up to snuff. She came to a stop, her sweat-streaked sides heaving as she regarded Note. "Good work." she said, nodding in approval. "That was a great fight, Note, and I hope you'll be able to put those moves to work in a serious attack some day." As a Sergeant, it was her job to ensure the warriors were fit for battle, not just pound on them herself for her own gain. Still, the new loss in a consecutive streak perturbed her. Was she really worthy of being a Sergeant? The most "vicious" thing about her was her mouth. She liked to believe that Kri had promoted her for reasons other than battle prowess, but the self-doubt would not go away.

Shaking out her mane, she surveyed Note's injuries, then her own. They would both be sore in the morning, but there was nothing serious. "I recommend you get some rest and a bath. I plan to do the same." She walked to the outcropping Java was clinging to, and slipped the drowsy bat onto her neck. "I'll see you later." she called behind her before opening her wings. Wincing as her sore muscles protested, she beat her wings, lifted herself into the air and gliding over the canyon walls towards the oasis.

(Just a short post to wrap things up.)

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Note - 03-05-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Note - 03-13-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Note - 03-27-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Note - 04-04-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Aryel - 03-06-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Aryel - 03-16-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Aryel - 04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: [complete] Always Room for Improvement [Note] - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 03:56 PM