the Rift

Time For A Chat [Mirage, open]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron of course noticed that Mirage did not answer his question... In fact it almost timed perfectly as Romani arrived. Brown eyes lit up at the sight of the once stolen warrior. Had she joined the Qian now that the Grey owned the Foothills? She spoke to Mirage as well and the young crafter remained quiet until she was done. "I'm alright Romani, I wish I could say that for those that were on the battlefield..." Here his eyes glanced to Mirage, wondering if Romani knew she had asked those of the Qian not to fight.... That was not what mattered now. Mirage was speaking again, allowing him to return. He nodded and spoke with less anger in his voice than before. "This is Alanna, I gained her not long after I left to study under your brothers... Unfortunately the Grey had other ideas for that situation." Madryn and Maskan had also been taken from the Foothills by the Grey... That fact alone surprised him. How had they managed to take them on? Both had always seemed like a formidable force in battle...

It was the thought of battle that brought him to the other reason he had wanted to speak with Mirage. Since he was now a Crafter in World's Edge... Maybe just maybe his idea for a wall of protection would be allowed. In fact, what if they worked with those of the Dragon's Throat? Surely they would support such an act to protect the boarders or both herds. "I have many ideas to speak with Lace on, but one was the idea of a wall of protection for World's Edge, with maybe some help from the crafter of Dragon's Throat? I was going to do the same in the Foothills.... But that coward of a leader never showed up for me to ask to begin work." His tone turned bitter towards the latter of his sentence. How could someone related to Kimber be so cowardly? It was a fact the paint could not comprehend very well.

In the mean time while everyone had been talking another had arrived. Alanna noticed the quiet black stallion first, yipping a welcoming to him. She then continued to get closer to Mirage, very curious about the big lizard creature her bonded was speaking to. Gently she pawed at Mirage's right leg, unsure of the shiny scales that covered the WeyrLeader's body.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Mirage - 03-05-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-05-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Romani - 03-05-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Mirage - 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Ink - 03-09-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Time For A Chat [Mirage, open] - by Aaron - 03-18-2013, 11:00 PM