the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
After running across vast areas of never ending hills, covered in luscious, green grass, it finally felt good to be walking into the stretch of trees again. I inhaled the earthy scent, and oak and pine smells wafted to my nose. I felt delighted to actually be back to a place similar to where I was born. This place was truly ideal, and I wouldn't mind a short rest. I looked up, and felt the sun's warmth on my back, making my near white pelt shine, and my golden mane really look like a pile of gold, floating until the top of my leg. I took one last deep breath and enter the marvelous forest.

In the forest, I felt truly at home. Sunlight filtered through the tree branches, and every little noise was a tree leaf rustling on the ground below, or little animals scurrying around on the ground. I lifted my regal head up, and began to trot around. The hot, morning sun was blocked out by the tress, but I still had plenty of light to venture around. Curiousity grabbed at me, and I went through out the place marveling at the sights. I walked around, weaving through the trees I nominated as my home. I belonged in the green woods. It wasn't to say I didn't enjoy the beach either. It was just as marvelous as the forest, and I enjoyed swimming as much as running, but the forest possessed something that made me attached. The rolling fields weren't too bad either. I actually loved them as much as the forest, and the beach. Vast areas to run and eat, and watch the setting sun behind. It was all truly marvelous.

Now that I ventured deeper into the core of the forest, I felt satisfied, and even more curiousity gripped me to see if there was anyone else around to tell me where I was. I happily reared on my hind legs, throwing back my head, and emitting an inviting whinny to any passing horses.

Occ: for anyone (new players, loners) , assassins, pirates, or edge

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM