the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
All of a sudden, I hear steps behind me, and I freeze, pricking up my ears waiting and listening. My senses knocking in, ready to fight or flee at any given time. I finally see a unicorn mare approach me, with icy blue eyes. I feel more relieved, flashing a smile that would be between relieved and welcoming. I was glad she wasn't here to attack me, but I didn't ease in completely. I was worried that maybe she would launch some sort of fighting trick against me. Then she told me her name. Assassin leader? Despite the fact I was the type to kill, the art of fighting always had intrigued me, and I knew I wanted to learn how to fight so I could defend myself. My only defense now were my powerful, long legs built for running. I remembered how the old horses in my herd commented on the fact of my height made it easy for me to knock down opponents.

"Accalia Cloninger", I told her my real name. I decided not to tell her my full name, for I didn't want her to be bored from my constant chatter. "Assassin leader? That sounds interesting", I said, seemingly nice, but alert. "Could you tell me more about your Assassin herd?" I questioned her. The name interested me, and I didn't want to join to kill, but to learn the fight and maybe have a temporary, or life long herd life.

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM