the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The lass dipped her head, and gave a smile, as I awaited what she would tell me about the Assassins herd. I knew physically and mentally, I was ready for any challenge, but I knew I wasn't able to kill a horse. Are you really not able? A dark though slipped into my mind. I shook off the tiny voice and focused back on the lass. She told me about the herd, and I was interested. I knew, deep down I was skilled, though I doubted it. "Well then. I am pretty skilled, but skilled in what m'am?" I questioned. I still didn't completely trust her, and I gave a watchful eye, but I was starting to ease in a little bit. "By any chance, do Assassins kill?" I question slightly suspicious. I hear a bird chirping in the distance, and I flick my ears towards the sound.

"So tell me, about these assassins, how do you plan to make the ranks higher?" I told her. She was recruiting. I had the feeling. I knew she was trying to convince me, but without her help I was already leaning towards the fact I wanted to join. I couldn't help but venture a little deeper, and question a little bit more. "Do Assassins teach how to fight?" I asked. I wanted to know how to fight, to defend myself. I pricked my ears up, as I heard birds chirping in the distance. Yes. The lovely sound of the birds. As I awaited the replies I deserved, I sized up the unicorn. Ignita. Interesting name.

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM