the Rift

What is this feeling? [open]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Look who had turned up, the old twins of the Edge.

Although they carried more life expeiance then me they were nothing but two old stallions still thinking they were the same young colts they once were.Ther black bodies were marked on there faces with white, and there legs with a ugly brown. "Assassin leader, huh?" I let out a huff of laughter, shaking my head down and winking at the other mare, not wanting her to feel as if she had been forgotten about now these two idiots had turned up, thinking that by circling us they could trap us, the truth was, they couldn't. Not me anyway. "I'd like to see you assassinate us."

I do not change my postion, nor do I move so that I can escape there circling, unlike the other mare who backs away from us. My voice all of a sudden turns dark and more dangrous. "Oh but boys, I wouldn't hesitate to slit your Throats." I knew the stallions wouldn't hesitate before heading back to tell there leader of us but the truth was, I didn't really care that she knew of us, if anything, it made it a whole lot more fun and dangrous, just how I liked it.

As one of the dark necks of the stallions goes past my face my neck suddenly extends aiming to grab a chunk of skin and twist it in my jaw whilst murmering under gritting teeth. "I wouldn't say anything if I was you," My ears arn't completly back but they are slowly becoming slick to my neck. Thinking about the other stallion behind I flick a back leg up and out, just in case he tries anything. I then take my attenttion back to Accalia. Sorry for this," I look the stallions up and down. "Sometimes horse's just don't know when they are not involved in matters," I say it with a slight smile towards her, not wanting to make her feel as if she didn't want to be here.

"Bla Bla Bla,"

[If you don't want Ignita to try and hurt them then just say ^^]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-13-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Accalia - 03-16-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: What is this feeling? [open] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 05:37 PM