the Rift

Girl [open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I had been worrying about Delinne for all the time I hadn't been by her side. I couldn't keep her off my mind. It seemed as though the lightning patterned mare's image was pressed into my brain, leaving a deep mark. She also left a large gash in my heart. How it hurt so much. I winced, thinking about the pain.

Walking through these woods made it all worse. The Deep Forest, where I had first expressed my love to Delinne. Where we had first met in private. How I longed for those moments to return. For me to have my large, multicolored wing wrapped around her dark figure.

I just wanted it the happy memories to come back to me.

I look up, hearing something up ahead. There was a scent drifting towards me, and I recognized one of them. "Delinne...?" I reach my nose forward, my wings tucked at my sides as I step closer. Delinne was there, and so was a blue roan. At first I'm cautious, but I speed up, taking my place at Delinne's side. My eyes flicker down and I see a small....

What was that thing?

Soft and delicate features were placed over a plump face of a peachy color. The small creature was covered in a red cloth-like thing that fit snug over it's body. Long golden locks hung from it's head, and I watched as it reached for Delinne with it's strange limbs, being a bit defensive I step closer to Delinne, my eyes narrowed.

The other mare, the blue roan, she smelled of the Dragon's Throat. I glance at her, only now did I take her details in. Large wings sprouted from her withers, and her eyes were a lovely color.

Lovely, what was I thinking?

I look at Delinne, my gaze softening. In an instant I open my maw, words slipping out. Of course I assumed this creature could understand us, most creatures could understand horses. "What land is it that you come from? I have never seen a species such as you." I pause, would this two-legged creature want my name? I shrug slightly and wince, remembering about my injury. I had seared the gash closed, the one that Treand had given me. How painful that had been. I shiver, remembering the dark stallion.

"I am Azzaron, what is your name... young... creature." My words soften, and my fiery eyes settle on the small creature. It was strange, something I had never seen before. What was it? Would the gods know what this creature was? I made a mental note to go and speak with them once I got to know this small creature better. I would take her to the gods, and I would ask them to help. I wanted to know what this child was and where it came from. I've heard that the Time God repairs the time stream, so maybe this creature had slipped into this world while he was repairing it?

For now, I thought of this creature as an alien, and invader.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: OMG A HOOMAN IN HELOVIA!! :o

word count: 510

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM