the Rift

Girl [open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It woke up.
Startled I backed away, standing a neck-length from the strange creature as it had stood up and leaned against the tree. What was it? It seemed to observe me, looking over my features. I wasn't the most beautiful creature now, as I had some stretch-marks on my belly from my pregnancy with Destry and some scars here and there from the battle with my father.
Curiously I stretched my neck, trying to catch a sent of the strange limb which the thing seemed to try and touch me with. My muzzle was stroked slightly and I snorted loudly as I threw up my head in the air.
It felt strange too.

I pointed my black ears back as I heard noises, and just as I turned my head to see what it was a pegasus came to the scene. Not only one, but two.
One was a mare, coated in a greyish blue color. Rather boring colors, according to me. The other one was someone I knew too well by now, but at the same time I felt like he was a stranger to my knowledge.
I turned my gaze to the mare, trying to figure out a clever answer. What was it?
"I don't know... I have never seen anything like this before. It looks so weird and deformed," I said, observing the little creature before me. Curious, I take a step closer again and touches the strange limb - it had five small things sticking out on the end! - with the smooth surface of my muzzle.

The feeling was something totally new for me. The limb was smooth, soft. But... Unnatural.

I instantly think of my daughter, as this skin felt kind of like Destry's pelt when she had been born. My sweet filly... She was sleeping in a safe place right now, in a secret cave in the Basin.
The herd had been rather accepting of me, but I had yet to know if they accepted my daughter. She would be hidden from them until I knew.
I observed the creature again. It said something to me, but I almost didn't understand what it said.
"'H.e..o be..u..fu..h." The words were blurry and I tilted my head in confusion. Heo beufuh? What kind of language did it use?

My gaze was turned to the palomino next to me and I look down, listening to him trying to speak with the thing. I couldn't stand looking at him.
"What land is it that you come from? I have never seen a species such as you. I am Azzaron, what is your name... young... creature?"
Hehe, I smiled a bit at his 'cleverness'. Did he think that the creature understood what we said?
The creature seemed to have a high voice, and the first thing I came to think of was that it was a female. Could it be an offspring of some sort? It's talking abilities made me think of a baby, but this looked... I didn't know.
Was it too big for a baby of it's species or not?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Okay, now I have muse for two threads >.>
word count: 520
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM