the Rift

Girl [open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(SORRY FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE)

Estelle. That was a nice name. But was she named or Estelle or was she called an estelle? Those were the kinds of thoughts that went through the pegasus's mind. But they were thoughts of pure, almost childlike curiosity. "I don't think i-she, is deformed." she said, realizing continuing to call her an it would be rude. "Just young. She looks young." She wondered where Estelle's mother was. Who would let such a small child roam on their own?

She tilted her head as the girl asked their names. Oddly enough, she also seemed to feel the question in her head. But as this was her first time meeting a human, she was unperturbed. "I'm Aryel." she said, then lifted her head and craned it over her shoulder to indicate her companion. "And this is Java." She arched her neck to look down at the child as she came closer, but made no move to get away. She watched, puzzled, as she bent down and grabbed a clump of grass in her...what was that on the end of her foreleg? Certainly not a hoof. A paw? She recalled exploring one of the tropical islands in the Endless Blue, and seeing monkeys swinging through the trees. Their paws had looked a lot like this little girl's. Was she some sort of monkey? Where was her tail? Estelle reached up, offering herself and Azzaron a small clump of grass. The offering perplexed her, but she recognized it as a gift. Gently, she lowered her head until her breath was warm on Estelle's hand, then carefully lipped up the grass, her velvety muzzle rasping softly over her palm. Aryel chewed the grass, then swallowed, smiling at the youngling.

Deciding to take a risk, she slowly folded her legs, taking utmost care not to squash the tiny creature, and lay down on the grass in front of her, so their eyes were level. "This may be an odd question, Estelle, but what exactly are you? I've never seen an animal like you before." Her deep blue eyes were questioning. "Are there more of you?"

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM