the Rift

Girl [open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

The strange, monkey-like girl speaks, giving her name. Estelle? Rolling the name around a bit, I narrow my eyes and stare at the girl. And now, she wanted to know are names? A little nervous to offer my name to a child like her, my lips quiver. The blue roan mare and Delinne seem to be interested in the girl, but I was still a little cautious. The blue roan mare's lips move, and she talks about the young she-thing being deformed. Nodding my head, I speak. "She looks a little monkey-like." Staring at her, I try to think about what she could be.

But, nothing comes. My mind is blank, and I can't figure out any ideas. Just a deformed monkey. Or something else? Studying the she-creature, I deem it a deformed monkey. But, was there any monkeys in Helovia? I hadn't seen any... maybe the creature had traveled over here? Shrugging the thoughts off, I focus on the small creature.

I almost leaped back when she offered a clump of grass to Aryel and I. Reaching my head out, I smell the grass. The paws of the she-creature smelled sweet. Inhaling the scent, my nostrils flare and blow bits of grass off of her paws. Tossing my head, I open my mouth and nibble the grass. I suppose I thought of it as a gift, an offering. Smiling, I slide my pale gold head under the soft pads of the creatures' paws. Staring into the eyes of the young she-creature, I slide my neck back and straightened up.

All this time, I didn't think about Delinne. Until I saw the foreleg of the child extend towards Delinne, a clump of green grass held in the paw. I stare at Delinne, wondering if she was going to accept it. Sweat formed, the suspense began killing me. My stomach knotted up, and I held my breath. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden? Shaking my head, I throw the thoughts away, remembering Delinne prefers that Mauja over me. Choking back the tears, I drag my fiery red eyes down to the grass, staring at it for a bit before coughing. Holding back the tears was difficult, especially when the tears were pushing their way out. Biting my lower lip, I'm able to squeeze them back, holding them off for a bit.

Besides, I had more important things to worry about. Like where this child-creature came from.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ---

word count: 412(I think, for some reason my computer won't load word counter. .___.)

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Delinne - 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by NPC - 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Aryel - 03-12-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Azzaron - 03-20-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Girl [open] - by Official - 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM