the Rift

Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

I walk, feeling weary. This mare that walks beside me is a unicorn, but some how I feel she is just another bland face. I want to be with those I love and adore. I quicken my pace, and with a medium tone I bark at the one behind me.
“We must move quickly, the Aurora Basin is further away than I thought, and I want to catch Psyche and the others when they are still about. It is very important we do this.” I stagger, not really wanting to see them as so much not be alone with strangers. This is a new feeling for my black heart, and I shake the sense out of my head. I hate this new feeling immediately, and I feel stupid. I’m a mare black inside and out, and nothing is going to change that. The Plague is my family, but I of course don’t really feel for them. I don’t love them or hate them. I would probably die for some of them, but otherwise that’s it. Silver shines in the dimming light as we approach the mountains of the North. I see a herd before me, and I almost collapse when I reach the boarders. I see a mare of black I know to be Psyche, and I call out to her, my sister in arms.
“Psyche!” I shout her name, a call of desperation. I know she trails behind me, Therror, and I don’t much pay attention to her for the moment. “I’m finally back. You don’t know where I’ve been. It was a place close to hell, crawling with hornless and feather brains alike. I killed a few, but there were too many…” She shivered, not wanting to bring herself back to that awful place. “Still, I’m here again, ready to reclaim my place in the Basin and the Plague. Tell me, did you miss me?”

Words

words.

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Totem - 03-05-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Trouble Returns (Psyche, Therror, Plague) - by Elizabeth - 03-17-2013, 10:20 PM