the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

California Luck Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was scared that no one here would like me. I was born wild but my mom had died when I was two weeks old. I was taken home by a little girl who had loved me even though I was a unicorn. Then when I was one the little girl was killed in a riding accident. The girls father had beat me. Now I have scars from the whip that was used on me. Her mate was still there at the farm and she would look for a new mate. I am pregnant and alone how could my best friend die and leave me all alone it just wasn't right. I need some one to take the place of the little girl and her mate. I am so scared, lonely, heartbroken, and lost here. I hate how I ever loved them and let them love like I did. I just want a good life for me and my unborn foal who I might name Lucky Sunset. I am ready to start new and find some one else to love like I did my mate and the little girl who had raised me. I am alive today because of the little girl. I wander if my mate is happy now that I am gone and he don't have to see me. He had started to hurt me when I wouldn't listen to him either. All I want right now is some friends and a new mate who I could talk to and they could help me with my foal once its born.

OOC:Open to any one.(also open any herd who would want her)

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM