the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

I walk, my hooves carrying me back to the Threshold. I’m in a giving mood today, and I’m here to over those a home with unicorns, the best species. My steps echo as I move on solid ground. My footsteps would normally be drowned by snow, but it’s summer, and even the snow in the Basin is lighter than normal. The sun is bright in my eyes, and I feel my mood decrease with each hoof touching the ground. I sigh, my breath coming out in a hot flare. I’m prone to sighing, and my mood often reflects this. I look ahead at the green paths and I am disgusted. I’ve always hated the color green, and white suits me much better. Though no part of my body is wholly white, I still relish in the color, seeming to thrive in it. The coldness of the Basin still sticks to me, and though the sun shines on my black skin, I still feel the cold pull of my eternal winter. My soul seems to be in the same kind of state; I’ve always had a black heart, and frankly I don’t give much for emotion. It’s bitch, and you put so much energy into something that won’t make a difference anyways. I hear a voice then, and I’m well into the middle of the Threshold by now, and I’m wondering if I’ll actually find a unicorn here. My first glimpse tells me no, I won’t. I see a feather brain, and I don’t pay much attention to it. I shall give no such thing any of my precious time. I walk past the thing, disgust, and I make sure I let her know it. I throw a disgusted and threatening look her way, the move on. The unicorn in front of me looks like a draft of some sort, bay colored and heavy hair. The horn on her head is unmistakable, and I quickly spout words from my harsh lips.
“Tell me unicorn, wouldn’t you rather be in the presence of your own kind, and not that of something that doesn’t have the same intelligence?” I smirk, choosing my words without care. “I can offer you a home where the unicorn race lives alone, separated from the scum. Are you interested?”

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM