the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

Black Robin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Robin is my name. Black Robin. And I have no place for you to reside. Nor do I for myself." I reply short and steady, hoping she won't notice that I didn't include the part about my life. I will never bring that up. I reach around and scratch under my wing, being fidgety as always when talking to someone. Her voice. I pains me. I scratch harder, then yank my head out from under my wing and stomp. Then I remember that this isn't really Kindling, and that only she knows the sign of stomping-stop arguing.

As I take on this realization, a beautiful and prideful-looking dame makes her way in. She shoves right on past me, and as I understand that this is meant as a rude move, my temper fails. "If you have a problem with me, get your cute little self AWAY from myself and my kind!" I exclaim loudly. Then she proceeds with uttering the rudest insult to winged equines that I have ever witnessed filling my ears in my life. “Tell me unicorn, wouldn’t you rather be in the presence of your own kind, and not that of something that doesn’t have the same intelligence?” Have the same intelligence! I am NOT stupid, though this crappy-acting girl don't seem to think so. “I can offer you a home where the unicorn race lives alone, separated from the scum. Are you interested?”

When the horrible mare shoves these words into the air, she has all but made me explode-literally. "If you utter another sound in disgrace of my kind, I daresay..." I do not like to cause trouble, but she is annoying the very thought of peace out of me. I will not let this make me get all boiled up. I sigh a very angry sigh, and tuck my wings neatly, setting off into a smooth canter, leaving the area of the two, making a point of shoving into the jerk of a mare that has insulted me more than Kindling in her older days or even Inkto.

This is the reason my sister took off with my only mate. I am the reason.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM