the Rift

Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open)

California Luck Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I said"Ok we can go but I will not be rasist against other kinds of horses. Please don't fight right now." I wandered why others are so mean to those who are different than thay are. I was naot going to raise my son or daughter to be mean to those that are so different than they are. I will not let him watch others fight or kill those that are pegusus or equines. I kind of felt scared of those other to mares right now since I think they are so close to getting into a fight. I hope my little will be safe here. My ex-mate left me for some one much prettier than me. He left me after he had gotten me pregnant. Why did every one I love leave me. How could all this happen to me and my unborn foal because I don't understand it at all. My life is just confusing. I hate that I fell in love with those that I had loved. How could my best friend die on me like she did. All I know was that she died in a riding accident and I'll never see her again. Why did I have to fall in love with him in the first place. I am now wild again and I am happy to be. My mom had died and my dad well I don't know where he is or what happened to him at all. Some times I wander if my dad is alive at all or if he is dead.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Black Robin - 03-06-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Let The Light Shine Through Roses(Open) - by California Luck - 03-09-2013, 10:27 PM