the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Pain.

So much pain.

It was impossible to bear. I was going to crumple into a shriveled pile of flesh. There was too much pain. By now I had forgotten about saving the small pegasus filly. I wouldn't make it. I had stumbled up one of the mountains. Very stupid of me, yes I know. If any unicorns decided I should be punished or tortured for helping this little filly I would be screwed. I would probably topple over and roll down the mountain, collecting snow as I roll down in pain.

I wince as I stumble, my right leg and shoulder scraping against a large and pointy rock. I sigh, life was going horribly for me. The only time I saw Frost these days was when she suckled, which wasn't very often for she was slowly beginning to eat grass. And then Mauja... no. I wouldn't think about him, for it forced my heart to ache even more than it already did. Thinking about Descaro... that pained my heart even more. These days I couldn't think about anything without it hurting my heart.

My delicate heart, as fragile as a thin layer of glass.

It was sad, I was a sad, lone mare with no life. I had no one to love, no one to watch over me. I was alone. I was utterly alone in this big world. The cold wrapped around my body, the only comfort I had. Encasing me in a feeling of numbness, the air seems to caress me with cold arms. I shiver, the cold seeping under my skin. I look up, the clouds hiding the sun that warmed the earth. The sun dared to peak out from behind a gray cloud, but the rays of warmth last only a moment before the sun is hidden once again.

I glance below me, my blue orbs searching for any sign of life down below me. I'm cautious as I step along a ledge, halting at the mouth of a cave. I glance in before stepping away from it, afraid that there was a creature inside that would attack me.

I'm just too weak, too vulnerable.

Without thinking I begin to shout."I DON'T UNDERSTAND, ALL I DID WAS HELP THE POOR PEGASUS GET AWAY FROM THESE BASTARDS!" I close my mouth, realizing I had made a big mistake as my words bounced around the Basin. I wait, the racist unicorns would be coming soon, crowding around like vultures to peck at a dead creature. Only, they'll be pecking me to death.

[[If anyone wants to attack Leyra go right ahead. ;) If you want to know what happened before this thread just look at this thread: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=5128 ]]
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM