the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

I walk against the crisp cool sky during a light wintery day in the Aurora Basin. Hooves are always moving, always messing up the smooth snow that lays itself before me. I laugh, a cynical one, thinking of crushing the snow beneath me. Some day I want it to be a real horse that lays there dying, bleeding out their blood. I imagine drinking it, taking their life energy and bringing it into my own. Warriors always have weird understands of life, and I shake my head. Nothing about hornless, even their spilled blood, would touch my beautiful unicorn insides. I believe it would melt me, completely destroy me. I shake my head again, feeling the poison of my mind slowly sink deeper into my dark skin. I would poison myself eventually, perhaps go insane, and I would make hell all the better. I laugh, my voice ringing across the snowy landscape. I see a white stallion, leonine tail at his backside, a horn of his head of course, and a hellhound of black, red, and blue. They seem to be attacking a blue unicorn mare. I wonder what the hell is going on, but her words reach my ears before I seem them.

I seer my black lithe body in their direction, joining the white in the game of torture, usually reserved for the unworthy, but this time it was necessary. I try to avoid her sight and come around on the other side, so that we together form a circle. I try to bite and poke at her with my horn, mostly just toying with her at first. “Tell me scum, why did you save a pegasus? You’re a unicorn GOD DAMIT. Act like one, for the Time God’s sake.” This time I aim my brindled black horn at her shoulder, trying to jab at her connection point. I turn around and kick my back hooves, aiming to catch her silly ass in the face and neck. My fury has gotten the best of me, and I want to be the crap out of her. “Those of us with brains, such as I, will take no such talk. I will see your death out myself if I have to.”

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM