the Rift

torture me till the very end [Open]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
As Archeon's teeth sink into the legs of the mare, she says 'I think I know this.' I seethe, red ruby eyes narrowing. What a smart ass. A black and white mare appears, moving behind on her other side so we form a circle like sharks around her- she is smart. Her horn dives into the mare and that spurs me forward. I watch my sharp flints sink into her side, and a smile fills my face. Adrenaline dumps into my body as I pull back- hoping that some of the ribs broke. I notice she does not fight back- and some of the satisfaction drains from me. But it also fuels me forward.

'Tell me scum, why did you save a pegasus? You’re a unicorn GOD DAMIT. Act like one, for the Time God’s sake. Those of the Plague, such as I, will take no such talk. I will see your death out myself if I have to.' My eyes instantly snap over to her, and I have an urge to kick her straight in the jaw. She mentions the plague so nonchalantly in front of this pegasus loving unicorn. The plague was to be kept secret. She acts as if she doesn't know this! THe anger boils inside me, and as I lurch forward at the pegasus-loving mare I twist my body around, aiming and kicking my hind legs out and hoping to hit her in the chest or where I had struck her first. As my legs swing away, I also hope they at least nick the black and white mare slightly- anywhere really- before I pull my legs back towards be and quickly jump around to face both of them again. Archeon stands a few feet away, watching the whole thing with a bored expression on his face. I turn to the one helping me attack, leaning towards her. I barely listen to the words coming from the mare we were attacking before I say, "This unicorn mare is to be kicked out most likely, maybe someone should go fetch Psyce. I could possibly send Archeon, or one of us could go." With the mention of his name, Archie bounds forward, tongue lolling out the side- the mention of a 'mission' causing excitement to fill his gold eyes. I wish that I knew what his ability was- or at least that he could use it. But he was only a pup. The flames flicker on his body, and the thought crosses my mind. While to flames do not affect me- would they burn another? I step away from them both and Archeon follows. I whisper to him and he immediately lunges forward, flames growing as he hopes to burn the traitor unicorn.

OOC: So, about Archeon burning her, she can dodge him or whatever, that was kind of hard to write without powerplaying, since I wasn't able to ask you before. Buuut yeah :3
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
torture me till the very end [Open] - by Leyra - 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: torture me till the very end [Open] - by Zar'roc - 03-15-2013, 08:28 PM