the Rift

Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open

Rosie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Flared nostrils. Whipping tassel. Wings making shadows. Her figure cutting through the air. The devil flew gently, making harsh shadows across the trees. Flying was much easier than walking for her. Updrifts keeping her aloft in the cool air. The crescent moon flying higher into the sky. The moon outlining her hued purple wings. Monochromatic eyes scanning the area for some life.

I came from some vast region and this place seems fucking empty. Only a few wimpy birds, and the occasional hawk. Perhaps this isn't the place for me. Well then again, where the fuck am I going to go? My fucking father and stupid sister are alive, but my mom just had to get burnt, didn't she? This fucking place is to quiet to invade.

She sped up as fibers shook from the growing speed that accumulated every moment. Pitch black mane flew backwards. She turned sharply with precise accuracy, and a delicate touch, which only happened in flight. Evil cursing throughout her veins. The constant roof of trees broke and she flew through it landing on her four legs as her leonine tail hit her hocks. Enormous wing folded neatly against her silken body. Solid hooves walked forward now, she was irritable and would leave soon if no one came. She wasn't a flirt and doesn't require much socialization, but at least someone to tell her the name of this fucking place.

OOC: A little short...

Messages In This Thread
Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Rosie - 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Loki - 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM