the Rift

Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open

Rosie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mares ears pinned as she heard his voice. Maybe she could have fun with him. He seemed gullible. She softened her pinned ears and let them flick forward. She opened her wings all the way. They touched the bottom part of the leaves of the tall trees. A highlight of white from the suns rays dripping around her wings. Black and dark. With one swoosh, she had flown above all the trees. Time for her to see what this stallion was really about. She flew low above the trees. She circled him twice the flew to the ground. She easily landed. Long legs carried her bode easily. In a few steps she had managed to stand next to him. The final suns rays settled behind the trees. The moon high. Her wings starting to hue purple. It was a dark dark purple. Cold and eerie. This fae was cryptic and evil. She taunted and harassed. She was darkness that all light feared. Would this stag fear her? Or was he stupid enough to enjoy her company.

"Do I look new? Isn't this where new people come?" With a retorted chuckled she glanced at him with monochromatic eyes. His green pupil-less orbs fascinated her. He was gold. One of her eyes was gold, but what about those horns? Smooth looking. They were pointed at the tip. She cocked him a 'Can you think before speaking?' type of smirk. "I am Rosie." She said it with an iron rock hard voice. Nothing he could make fun of. Well he could, but he'd get cow kicked hard. "You have anything to say?" She tossed her head slightly. Her silken smooth forelock dancing with her head. It fell perfectly back into position. Her tasseled tail swayed softly. Leonine tail for a pegasus was strange, but she really didn't give a fuck. Her mom was a unicorn and her father was pegasus. Wings from her sire. Tail from her dam. Nothing really strange... Why she was solid ebonite was still unanswered. She speaks nothing of her history and Loki would be stupid if he asked her.

Messages In This Thread
Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Rosie - 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Wanna See My .DEVIL. || Open - by Loki - 03-06-2013, 08:19 PM