the Rift

Invasion Round Three :: Cluster One

Peixos Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 Hands :: 4 Years Old
Tay
peixos

I didn’t know who the distraction was, but it was definitely the wit of my Wild Blue or the uproar from Gaucho’s bear as I brought down that tiny native mare. My back hooves clipped the honeyed cheek of Verenia Rinta in a close simultaneous move with the vicious bite I planted on her frosted haunch. I felt the glow of Raimo’s superheated fire blast on her face as I came down from my kick, feet regaining balance and pushing away quickly to free my tail from the hungry flames. I heard her small body go down behind me as I sought my new target on speeding legs. I pictured the face a charred, bony brittle, while her jaw stung bloody, possibly broken and that haunch badly bruised and oozing sweaty blood. There was no remorse as I’d become that cool, collected killer my orange-eyed love taught me to be. I understood the heat of war, and the sensations it brought to the quick thinking brain.

I rumbled across the grass again feeling the beads of sweat sewing their way into the hair of my flank and chest as the sun melted higher in the sky. It was reaching fingers over the warriors to play nasty games with their adrenaline. I ignored the boil in my guts and pushed on, feeling a wave of panic slide into my rapidly beating heart. I was not going to tire, not today. I felt a quick smile over my lips as I had the advantage with a sleek white coat, reflecting the sun rather than absorbing it.

Raimo caught up, hissing over the gentle gale displaying aerial maneuvers of excitement and victory in the one blast of heat that ate away the skin of Verenia’s face. I shared a gesture of scoff in the coming strides, and saw a mare, graced with the glory of gore on her side splitting her in two massive chunks.

‘Let’s take her out,’ I said mentally to Raimo, ready to take this mare, and throw her into the depths of unconsciousness.

I saw that the blue colored Lakota was struggling with a Pegasus mare also attending her aid. The pale mare was occupied with the lean roan, and I was slightly amused by my following of her.

I wanted Raimo to have a part of this one. I let him take range as I tried to think up a fast, deadly move under the swell of heat. Racing forward, the Wild Blue took incredible flight, rocketing low in the air, tendrils of air leaving lines in the wind. His ferocious mocha eyes narrowed into slits as he opened his jaws wide, exposing deadly razor teeth to maul the spotted ARIADNE’s jugular. He took a deep dive downward, displaying amazing aerial agility to fly the rest of the way straight at her neck, twisting his own neck to take a fearsome snap at the left side while letting a lick of flame roll away from his lips in attempt to sizzle the surrounding hairs. That’s when I leap into action, placing my hooves in a faster gallop, charging the smaller, leaner mare at the same side Raimo attacked. I was aware of the others around and wanted to face this bitch of a mare as she shouted the ignorant words of how she supposedly taken to the lead of my Grey. I’d show her knocked out.

As I neared Raimo was already back to the skies, I supposed he’d taken his attempt and fled for me to make myself at home with the abuse I was willing to place in her skin. I craned my neck, lowering my head to take a hard cruel snap to her left flank as I swapped leads to keep my balance in sure check. I wanted to duplicate the move on Verenia, so I dug my hooves into the ground, twisting my body in the air of a buck before lashing out my hind legs, finding beauty in the draft blood that poured bulk in my bones. My hooves were aimed for ARIADNE’s face as she attempted to latch on to LAKOTA’s haunch while the blue mare kicked out. Hopefully, I could get her cornered enough to place both attacks on the pale equine. This lithe mare wouldn’t stand a chance to the slightly taller, more brute-like agility I had. My open jaws followed up and took a snap for the girl’s pale barrel, hoping to add another dark spot to her unique pattern.

As my feet pressed back into the foreign ground and my body came to terms with my attack, I bent my head to the inside of my turn, angling myself outward to a clean getaway. Raimo and I spun around to see of the mare was still on her feet.

words; 802
summary; Peixos finished the attack regarding Vereina, knocking her out. After, he found Ariadne batting at Lakota and Aryel. He sent in Raimo to swoop down and throw a huff of flame at her neck and hopefully sink his teeth into her jugular for good measure. Peixos came in as Lakota was dealing out her kicks and angled himself to kick out at her face/neck while attempting to put a bite on her barrel. He speeds out to retreat to a safe distance with Raimo, hopefully before Ariadne has a chance to rebound.
companion; Raimo dives down to blast flame at Ariadne's neck and bite it 2/4

skyfall is where we start
a thousand miles and poles apart
where worlds collide and days are dark
you may have my number, you can take my name
but you'll never have my heart

Messages In This Thread
Invasion Round Three :: Cluster One - by Official - 03-05-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Invasion Round Three :: Cluster One - by Peixos - 03-07-2013, 09:42 PM