the Rift

I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DUCHANAR
If every living thing dies alone,
what am I doing here?

The black stallion with the skull face trotted around the Worlds Edge. So this was his new home eh? It was quite to his liking, although he still wasn't to fond of the idea of having a family still, it was turning to possibly be a nice change from his normal life of blood and gore. He had recently met a mare named Desdemona. She was a pretty little thing hed give her that. And if it had not been for Thor, she probably never would have followed the evil little bastard anywhere. If Thor had not shown up, who would have know what Duch would have done. But alas, Thor did. And showed him some ways of recruiting other horses. Sure it would always be a challenge for this poor fellow. But hey, at least he was making an effort? Right?

He let out a sigh as he awaited her. He wasn't to sure if Mirage would see this mare as being brought home by Duch or by Thor. Considering the stallion kind of up and left because he was afraid of his intentions? He figured the credit should like to the kinder larger stallion. HE shook his head slightly, his white mane falling into his equally white face. His icy orbs scanned the land in search for either of the two, Thor, Or Des. He also knew Mirage might show up, and how he was regretting to see that moment. Most would be excited to see their fearless leader, but not Duch. He hated the fact he was considered "under her rule" but he would not do anything to defy her, even if he didn't like the thought of being told what to do.

The stallion paced himself back and forth knowing Thor and Des should be arriving soon. He let out a soft snort and he thought to himself. C'mon Duch, what is your damn problem, you should run, and leave this place... but no... something kept him here. Something held him to this land.

Speaking | Thinking | Doing

Notes;; Sorry its so dang short :/
Words;; 338
Tag;; Desdemona, Thor

Credits;;
Image; indigodeep.deviantart.com | Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN] - by Desdemona - 03-06-2013, 01:51 AM