the Rift

I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
The Threshold was a place that I was not reluctant to wish farewell, in fact the sight of it thinning around the seams made my step quicken. When I had crossed over its borders in record time, I looked back at my little armada. I had never believed that it would take so much to convince a single mare to return to the Edge with me but as it turns out, some of them required special attention. The idea made a tender smile part my lips as we continued home in relative silence but it wasn’t as easy a silence as I had expected. I hadn’t much to say to either creature due to my rampant thoughts but soon I found that I’d been left with no choice- Duch looked like he was about to pace himself into a coma and the poor lady was shamelessly trying to understand his queer tendencies.

Don’t mind him, he’ll come around with some time. He’s about as new to the Edge as you darling. I proffered the stallion a playful grin as we worked our way towards the Edge; I could already see the mists dancing along the path through the wilds and I could only imagine what the Edge would look like at this time of night. The moon hung high above us and allowed her guiding light to illuminate our ascent and it made me quite happy to assume her allegiance was true. One day I would find a way to gain her audience, that Goddess of the Moon. But until then, I would serve her quietly from the Edge. It was a peaceful night to travel and even though I wasn’t sure what could be said I didn’t want it to go sour with the awkward silence that had engulfed our trio. “I do hope that you find the Edge to your liking Desdemona.

Looking forward again, the Edge was looming large and proud before us. As I had assumed the mists were thick here and inviting as I thought of the comforts they would provide in lulling me to sleep. Moving past the borders I led the pair down along a shifting gully where we would find a soft gurgling stream and plenty to drink after sustaining such a journey. Once I had bent to lap at the water’s edge I turned back toward the two with a quirky smile. “Welcome home.
OOC| NOT my best work here... Hope that whole setting works for you guys.

Messages In This Thread
I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN] - by Desdemona - 03-06-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: I Who Have Nothing [Desdemona, Thor, OPEN] - by Thor - 03-11-2013, 12:53 AM