the Rift

the monster I am [Plague, Joining]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I wander into the Basin, my wounds numb with pain. The cold winds didn't help either. I shiver, the frigid air seeping under my skin. My coat was dappled with splotches if dried blood. My stomach screaming in pain as I stepped forward. I still held that mouthful of feathers that I had grabbed from that bay stallion. How strange and strong he was, almost primitive. I wanted to speak to someone, possibly the healer. My wounds needed to be mended.

I spit out the feathers, a few of them splattered with blood. As a trophy I pick them up one by one and weave them into my mane and tail. Once all five feathers were securely fastening into my mane and tail I continue to walk, proud to wear the blood splattered feathers. The sky was beginning to brighten as the sun rose above the horizon. A multitude of colors danced through the sky. Hues of purple, pink, red, orange and blue melded with one another, creating an interesting mix of colors.

A small puff of air slides from my nostrils and a dark form shimmers beside me. I look over, my lavender eyes softer than usual. "You fought well, but you must improve." The words that ring through my head are deep, stern. I nod, realizing I hadn't fought in quite a while. "Usually my victims don't try to defend themselves too hard." I sigh, irritated. I had barely made a scratch on him! I'd only gotten the taste of his blood once or twice. "Maybe you should learn from some of the unicorns here. Have you thought of that?" I pause, my hooves digging into the snow. "Not really... do you think all the unicorns here are racist?" I look at the ghost, it's red eyes glinting. "It's possible. I doubt all of them are racist though." I sigh, wincing as the wounds sent out another surge of pain. "Is it possible they have an organization of some sort?" The stallion shrugs, walking forward a few paces. "I only came to speak briefly, I must be off." I watch as he fades away, disappearing into nothing but a cloud of ash that's blown away by a forceful wind.

And now, I was alone.

Messages In This Thread
the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Elizabeth - 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Mauja - 03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: the monster I am [Plague, Joining] - by Azúcar - 03-16-2013, 04:00 PM