the Rift

Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!]

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I opened my wings and followed behind the beautiful Neferati that I pledged my allegiance towards. I then saw the Lynx that she talked about so much. I was so nervous, I was always shy around other horses and there were overwhelming amounts here. I tried to show no sign of aggression, but my eyes gave away my anxiety. Contrary to how I should act, I slightly made myself go behind Neferati. I was afraid of what the other horses would say to me. As she turned behind and started speaking to us, I knew I wouldn't be disrespectful to Lynx unless he was to me, or Neferati first, but I knew deep inside that he would never be rude to either of us.

I saw that Lynx seemed slightly deformed. No wonder Neferati had warned us. I made no comment on his looks, and instead pityed him a lot. Poor lad. I wonder if he had ever spoken when he was younger. Did they just grow? I looked towards the lass. She was looking for her father, and I knew I would help. "I promise", I said, trying to make my voice come out strong, but it came out as a shy whisper, but still audible. I saw Neferati was worried. I walked up beside her. "You know I would never discriminate Lynx", I shyly said. I was nervous too, with my tail flicking nervously, and my eyes shifting. "I'm quite shy also", I said looking down embarassed. What would they think of me?

occ: Is it okay if I could post Faelon later in the post, and have him and Pheonix not interact?

Messages In This Thread
Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!] - by Nefertari - 03-07-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!] - by Pheonix - 03-07-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!] - by Nefertari - 03-08-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!] - by Nefertari - 03-08-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Searching [Neffy's friends. You know who you are!] - by Nefertari - 04-05-2013, 12:18 PM