the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Piras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(Outcast)

I walked gently on the grass beneath my hooves. Trees swayed silently above me, but the grey clouds gave way their violent nature. Thunder rumbled, shaking the ground with their voice. Where am I? Lightning flashed, brightening the silent world around me. I ran. I hated being alone. It was wrong for me. I ran and ran. Another flash of lightning and I slammed into a tree. I stopped, dazed. Where am I? I… Where? Thunder rolled, sending me to my feet. My head hurts. I’m lost. Where am I? I fell back down, my eyes going darker. A drop of water splashed onto my nose. Run. I must run! I heaved to my feet, head pounding. The ground was hard on my feet. The trees were not silent anymore. They raged, swinging back and forth, slapping me. Stinging me. Why? I tripped, falling into a hole of spiders. I panicked, jumping to my feet and running. They were everywhere! I ran, shaking off the spiders. A boom rocked the ground. I skidded to a stop, fearfully looking around. A shadow loomed out in front of me. Its claws were dripping from something, and spikes were protruding from its back. Its mouth opened, revealing the shadow of long spindly teeth. I ran, dodging trees and bushes. I tripped again, but staying on my feet. Shadows flashed by my face, more menacing than the last. Finally, I dashed into a clearing. There was a white figure there. Was that a ghost? I raced toward it, hoping it would help me escape the terrors of this forest.

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM