the Rift

And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast)

Ebon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ebon asked himself a serious question before answering Storm’s question. Did he trust these strangers? He hated himself for it already, but he did. He’d been alone for far too long before meeting them; that could obviously interfere with his thinking, make him desperate for-
Mentally, he banged his head into a wall again.
He was thinking too much, again. He had no idea what the thing had been. He’d thought it was a Shadow; but Shadows were things of his nightmares, the echoes that still rang in his mind, of a once shattered stallion. Things he had conjured up to face instead of the true monsters that haunted his thoughts. Figments of his own imagination. And, anyway, he had chosen his isolation, chosen to cut himself off from others. When he had gotten bored, he had talked to himself. That was certainly something he couldn’t forget.
By now he knew his hesitation had to be painfully obvious, but he decided to answer truthfully-or, at least as truthfully as he could, without making himself sound insane.
“I have no idea what it was. I have…nightmares. They have things in them, that looked like that-I call them Shadows-“ A crash of fading thunder cut him off, and he glanced up to see the storm fading. He then turned his focus back to the grey Pegasus, and sighed before continuing.
“That thing resembled one.” He fell silent, and he turned his head to look at the other mare, the one who had ran into him. Her eyes were wide, vacant-and suddenly she screamed.
***I THINK I NOW HAVE TO PUT THIS. PIRAS GAVE ME RIGHTS TO POWERPLAY HER CHARACTER, I GIVE HER AND STORM RIGHTS TO DO MINE. (Just don't do stupid stuff, Piras, as tempting as it can be-.-).****

Messages In This Thread
And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Storm - 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Piras - 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: And So Falls The Demon...(Outcast) - by Ebon - 03-08-2013, 07:30 PM