the Rift

Nothing but Water{Pirates}

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette was so happy. Her and Corsair had finally confessed their love for each other. And on quite a beautiful night it was too. And now, due to little love antics, the mare was now pregnant, with the Captains child. She prayed to the gods though that Corsair would stay true to her. She trusted him more than anything though. She needed him, probably more than he knew. Sure he was a pirate, flirting came naturally to the pirates, so Cosette didn't mind, as long as thats all it was. Flirting.

The bay mare heard a voice she grew to love and cherish, Corsair. And who was this? Another mare? Cosette grew closer to the two to make out a mare she had seen before. Aye it was Naeatii. Cosette had met her in the threshold and asked her to come to the marvelous blue with her. And alas here she was. And talking to the captain at that.

Cosette could see the pure joy on the other mares face as she smoke to Corsair. Of course who wouldn't be? Besides the fact he was captain, he was probably one of the most attractive stallions the mahogany mare had met. And to call him her own was amazing.

Cosette trotted up to Naetii, hoping she wasn't interrupting. Ahoy Naetii, Tis good to see ye again dear. She smiled dipping her head to the other mare in welcoming. She smiled at Corsair before looking back the the mare. I see ye have met our captain! And let me say he be the best around she chuckled slightly.

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

Cosette</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Nothing but Water{Pirates} - by Naeatii - 03-07-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Nothing but Water{Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-11-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Nothing but Water{Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-23-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Nothing but Water{Pirates} - by Naeatii - 03-20-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Nothing but Water{Pirates} - by Cosette - 03-24-2013, 12:06 AM