the Rift

Raven's Revenge

Kοράκι Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I found myself on a rocky outcrop in the middle of a field. The grass swished with the breeze, sending pollen into the air. They look like snowflakes. I felt at home for a second, and then reminded myself my home was gone. This place is nothing like my home. My home is dark and cold, just like the horses that inhabit it. I hated that place with a raging heart. I will never go back there. Ever. I jumped down from the outcrop, careful not to disturb the peace I felt there. I continued walking, feeling the grass brush against my flank. My pendent swings in tune to my paces, making me feel happy again. This pendent was the only happy thing from the cold land of my birth. All there was blood, war, and suffering. I looked to the sky, admiring the deep blue of the sky. Where I come from, there were only dark clouds that spit forth dirty snow. Not a cloud in sight here. I think I might stay. I continued walking, coming to a small hill. I walked to the top to find that the grassy field continued, then meet up with a small river. There were a couple of trees on the banks of the river, leaves bending towards the river. I trotted up to the river and toke a long drink. The water was sweet and cool, delicious in my parched throat. I looked around but there was no one in sight.

Messages In This Thread
Raven's Revenge - by Kοράκι - 03-07-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Raven's Revenge - by Pheonix - 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM