the Rift

Raven's Revenge

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I spread my giant wings, seeing another fellow pegasus down below me. Anxiety and shyness gripped me again as I started approaching him, but I contained the fact that I wanted to run away and hide, and approached him with a happier emotion, but my emerald eyes betrayed my true anxiety. The lad was pitch black, just like night, opposite to the fact that horses told me I resembled fire. I felt pride of the fact that I used to be the Pheonix to my herd, but I suppressed it as I walked up to the lad. Pollen was flowing in the air, like tiny little snow flakes, and the field was swishing. I approached him as he bent down and lapped at water that was flowing in the river cutting through the field, and looked at his blue eyes. "Hello there, I am Pheonix", I told him in a strong, but kind voice, but with my nerves starting to nearly take over.

I stared at the lad, black as night. He had a silver chain necklace, and a tiny Raven pendant at the bottom. "And what must your name mean?" I questioned him, with a slightly scornful look. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just wanted to make an impression on him that I was tough. But I truly wondered to myself how long my facade would last. I would probably run off and hide in some trees. I took up my courage, walking past the stranger to get all the water I could to my cracking throat. "And what must your name be, Sir?" I asked him with a kind smile. I was shifting through emotions and I didn't know what to eventually do. Maybe, we would become friends.

Messages In This Thread
Raven's Revenge - by Kοράκι - 03-07-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Raven's Revenge - by Pheonix - 03-07-2013, 02:10 PM