the Rift

two hearts becoming three || Valentine, Aiko, Open

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You are my idea of beautiful

Listen, listen up. From now until my final breath, I will tell you the story of my life. With the walls of my mind lie all of the pain, suffering, joy and love I had ever gone through. Like every story, there is a grand beginning, and from there, I will start my tale.

My name is Aiko Darleane, born to my parents Valentine and Cherie as the sun slowly evaporated from the sky. They belonged to the herd of the Dragon’s Throat, but I was not born there. My mother had wondered away from the herd, into the wilds for some reason or another. She had started contractions then, and had lain down and given birth there. My father was able to watch my being born after he found my mother in the woods because he came just as a fell out of my mother’s womb.

You want to know about my feelings you ask? Well I will tell you. This is the first memory of life I have.

Warmth. Warmth, darkness, peace, serenity, movement, moving of the world around me. Then, suddenly, for the first time, I hear sound. I can’t make word of it, but there is nothing to make word of it. I move, and then there is light. I am being dragged away from my darkness, my warmth, and my peace. I feel panic for the first time
without knowing it, and then I fall. I don’t hit hard, but it feels like I did. I’m covered in something, and I look around to see it all over me. I look up and see another horse there, and I know her to be my mother. She’s beautiful, black eyes shining with tears and happiness as she looks at me. I yawned, tired after my sudden birth. She licks me, and then she speaks my name. Aiko Darleane.

My father seeps from the shadows after, and I get a good look at him. He is red eyed, almost white as my mother is tan, and he has a red heart I can see from left side. His own eyes look upon me, his own happiness sweeping through my heart. He talks sweet words to my young ears, and he’s earnest. My father, my inspiration, my everything; my mother, my best friend. Until their downfalls. But that is another story for a later date.

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
two hearts becoming three || Valentine, Aiko, Open - by Cherie - 03-07-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: two hearts becoming three || Valentine, Aiko, Open - by Aiko Darleane - 04-02-2013, 04:06 PM