the Rift

The art of words [open,leader?]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Numbers were gradually rising in my band but they were still small but already they knew there aim. They all knew what they were doing at the moment and know it was time for my part to contribute to there efforts. We needed more if we were ever going to succeed. No, I wasn't here to nick members of them, but merely offer a deal with the Basin, that would benefit us and them. Deep blue eyes scan across the land that lay ahead. Night had crept in and the day had come to a end. Green color's weaved in the sky like curtains being wafted constantly. The ground was scrapped across with small flicks of frost. It was kind of like my 'home', but mine was more plan.

I come to a lake, that reflects the green color of the curtains in the sky, and I dip my ebony muzzle in the water, slowly slurping it up. The water was cold but refreshing after my trek here, although it had not been that far or long. I lift my neck up, the end of my muzzle dripping water, and I turn my body round and stand by the side of the lake. I let out a soft nicker, not wanting to make a big fuss or worry that I was here, after all, I didn't intend to cause any trouble.

"I wish to speak to your leader," If there was anyone who could make a deal with me, it was the leader or, perhaps, a higher level ranked Unicorn. My mane and tail blow to the side in a slight breeze. I arch my head then throw it back, my forelock whacking against my glass horn that stood proudly on my forehead. Now all I had to do was wait. Wait for someone of this land to come, to answer my call.

[Rayo if you are to busy to replay it doesn't matter:3]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Nisa - 03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 01:35 PM