the Rift

The art of words [open,leader?]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

I had choosen to totally ignore the lurking bear. The beast wouldn't dare strike when there darling leader was around, unless the beast was unloyal of course. I had things to offer the land and if Physce would consider them I am sure she would not want her little bear attacking me. I listen to her as she speaks, there seemed to be a pause in her words. It was satisfiying though. Weather she was thinking deeply about what the name could suggest about or just genrally thinking of something to say to me, it showed intrest. "but I'm afraid I haven't heard of you. Now, either that means that you are very good at keeping your existence a secret, or you are very small. Which is it?"

Numbers were small yes but they were growing rapidly and soon would be strong in numbers, if I had my way anyway. And for being serect? I did not care for it. The word 'Assassin' struck one's heart and soon I wouldn't be suprised if the rumor of a band of assassins being around speard like rapid fire but what they wouldn't know is who was in our ranks. I, as there leader, will probebly be most known and recognised as there leader whilst others like Tonka will most likely not be and so her could roam around without anything being suspected; unless he decided to be a complet idiot and give himself away but I don't think he is the type of stallion to go round blurting he was an Assassin. Instead he would probebly just go round and kill them without telling them.

Words soon left my jaw after the mares question. "I do not worry about is being known, those still under my command are clever enough to not go blurting out there an Assassin and so, the name might be known, but other's won't know who is a Assassin and who is just a outcast. As for numbers, we are growing rapidly." Hopefully my words would satisfy her qustion but now it was time to talk of the reason I came her.

"Now Psyche, do you want to hear what I have to offer you and your kin or not?" A crafty grin forms on my maw and my words are spoke with a sly, dangrous tone, as normal but they had a slight twist on them. "Help us take over the edge Psyche. Watch there leader fall in a bloody heap with you laughing at her and her pain. Help us destroy them and I swear that if I am succsful then I will return the favor, anything you wish." It was all I could do to persuade her to help us take over the edge and when I said I would return any favor I meant it and I would repay her.

"Talk talk talk".

[I think it has been 48 hours?]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Nisa - 03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Ignita - 03-25-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: The art of words [open,leader?] - by Psyche - 04-18-2013, 01:35 PM