the Rift

Stranger in my Reflection [Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

Wandering the meadow, my eyes drift to the green grasses that lash out at my legs. I sway my head, walking slowly. How lovely the flowers smelled, and how nice the sun's warmth felt upon my back. My ears were kept forward and my green eyes were kept on the look out.

Of course, I smelled something.

Not just flowers and grasses, but an equine. Making my way towards the smell, I reach a small filly. Very young, with a lovely strawberry colored body, although her bottom half was palomino. Where the colors blended there was small white hairs mixed in. I make my way towards the child, trying to be as quiet as I could. Or would that be bad? Would that scare the child if she turned around? I'm able to see the faint spots running along her back. Slowly tilting my head forward, I open my maw to speak.
"Hello, little one. I'm Tingal, and you are?" Smiling, I step to where I'm able to see the filly's face.

Delicate features, portraying she was a young and beautiful child. I look at her reflection, her eyes two different colors. One of them a lovely silver and the other a blue-green color. Although her features are soft, they showed confusion and maybe even pain. "You look worried, little child. What's troubling your mind?" I look at the child, both of us are unique. Me, maybe a little more unique but, she wasn't exactly your 'average' filly. I wait for a response, my eyes drifting to my reflection in the water. My reflection rippled as I place a hoof into the water. The ripples spread to the filly's reflection too. I sigh, glancing at the sun for a moment.

[[ Thought I'd throw Tingal in here. ;) ]]

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-10-2013, 07:00 PM