the Rift

Stranger in my Reflection [Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

At first, the young child did not notice me. I wait silently, admiring how small she appeared. When I see her lips begin to move, I perk my ears. She gives me her name, a lovely sound it made coming from her lips. I nod my head, happy to meet her.

It's only a moment before her soft features crumble into a saddened expression. I frown too, almost feeling the child's hurt. I listen to her next words, my heart dropping at how sad she sounded. "A twin?" Nodding my elegant head, I felt the pain enveloping my heart. I had siblings too, but none of them looked like me. Feeling the same pain Hotaru felt, I brush my tiger tail against her pale coat. "It's alright to feel hurt. This is how I feel too, knowing that my siblings are normal compared to me."

I look at the small filly's eyes, and then at her reflection. I glance at the trees for a moment, wondering if the filly would wish to see my power. Or would that be showing off? I'm jerked back from my thoughts when she begins to talk again. I frown at her words, knowing exactly how she felt. "What are you talking about? You're a beautiful little filly. Don't listen to what your sister says. It's best your unique. Any horse stupid enough to say you're not pretty is not worthy of your presence." I smile, glancing at the trees. "Now, let me show you something." Concentrating on the tree on the other side of the stream. I send out my thoughts, throwing them at the tree. Walk. My tone towards the tree is commanding yet respectful. For, these trees carry many tales untold. Slowly the tree shivers and rises, it's long roots are torn from the ground and the tree makes it's way forward. The tree moves itself closer to Hotaru, bending over slightly before straightening up and driving it's roots into the dirt. I look at Hotaru for a moment, smiling.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-10-2013, 07:00 PM