the Rift

Stranger in my Reflection [Open]

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Shock had never hit her quite like this, mostly because Hotaru wasn't subjected to very much magic. Certainly nothing as large and obvious as this, though it brought no real harm to the element he controlled. Face heating beneath the snowy color of her skin, she closed her mouth quickly with a small click. Embarrassment glowed in her eyes, and crown dipped towards the earth to hide herself even further. Though she knew that Tingal was merely playing, and indeed a smile played at her lips, she still felt rather shy for having been so surprised and awed. For a bit she allowed it to remain on her face, but soon turned when a snap sounded over the gurgling of the river and Tingal's jerking movement caught her vision. Looking up in concern, she twitched her auds and followed his gaze to the forest on the opposite end of the bank. From the shadows emerged, slowly, a painted form of obsidian and umber, deep orange coating him in a way she was familiar with. Perhaps not as familiar as Tingal himself, but definitely noticeable.

It was...Tingal?

Thinking maybe it was magic again, she flicked one confused seafoam iris to him. Instead of mischief, or even a smile, shock and a hint of fear lingered on his kind face. The crashing of tumbling, uprooted trees made her give out a squeal of fear and press herself instinctively to Tingal's side, tiny crown pressed into his shoulder, pearly horn laying against his skin. Fear made her tremble and quake all over, natural demands from ages past telling her that the massive stallion could and would keep her safe. Ageless commands that told her that she could never take on this strange repetition of her friend, and that hiding behind someone who could was the best thing to do. Cruel words lashed at her hide like a whip that cut her deep, carmine blood drawn to the surface. Whimper escaped her lips, which trembled at the harsh insult. Even Raeden didn't go that far. "T-Ti-Tingal...." she whimpered fearfully, not knowing what else to say or do. Knees were weak and she was too afraid to even peek around to look at the other Tingal, lashes starting to bud little diamond droplets of tears.

Hotaru
you never know the power of yourself, until that is all you have left to rely upon</style>

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 04-10-2013, 07:00 PM