the Rift

Stranger in my Reflection [Open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Normal:

I can feel the fear drifting from the little filly, and the shock. It came all at once, and I too was shocked. What in the name of Helovia was going on?! Why in Loorien was there another me?! We looked exactly alike, from the curling horns that were sprouting from behind our ears to every single individual stripe upon our orange bodies. But this other Tingal, his eyes... they were cold, dark. Upon his face was a disgusted look. He commented on the filly, saying she was ugly. Snarling, he settled his gaze on me. Rage bubbled inside of me, as deep within, a sudden hate grew stronger. A low growl instantly sparked within my throat, but was cut off when Hotaru dug her face into my fur. Settling my tail upon her back, I press my dark muzzle closer to hers.

"Leave us alone!" I shout, my voice booming out at the other tiger stallion. I flick my black ears back, my eyes narrowed. My fur stood on end, and my whiskers constantly twitched. "Why are you here? What is your purpose?" I begin to question him, but all he does is laugh. He hisses, growls, and even lets out a ferocious roar. Slowly pushing Hotaru back, I begin to walk forward. I was going to set this bastard straight.

But the sudden sound of tears hitting water drew me back, and I quickly step back to Hotaru's side. I allow her to bury her small face into my pelt, and I rest my velveteen muzzle against her poll. "It'll be alright, I swear." I murmur, forcing crystalline tears back. I didn't want to admit anything.

Especially the fact that I was scared.

Doppelganger:

The Tiger laughed, staring at the pair of oddballs. The way the child cowered, how.... cowardly. "Oh no! Are you scared of me? You better be!" The Tiger's voice echoed through the woods, and he lashed his tail. Flicking black audits back, he let out an angry snarl. This world is filled with weirdos! The Tiger glares down a the two, and he watches his other half embrace the filly. "Is the puddy-tat scawed? How bout the wittle filly? Is she scawed too?" The Tiger lets out a laugh, a cruel, cold laugh that bounces off each tree.

Lashing his tail, the Tiger watches as Tingal advances forward, but when the palomino and pink filly started crying, he retreated. Such a fool! Laughing, the stallion forced yet another tree to fall as he made his way down to Tingal and the foal. What an odd pair. The Tiger's thoughts come in quickly, passing through his head. He withdrew himself from his thoughts and snarled and hissed, lashing his tail. What a foolish little couple they were. Tilting his head back, the Tiger let out a deep laugh.

Wasn't this fun?

[[bleh post is bleh :/]]

"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Tingal - 03-12-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Stranger in my Reflection [Open] - by Hotaru - 03-13-2013, 09:45 PM