the Rift

Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

"Now now, i'm sure there is no reason for this fighting."

I nod my ebony head at the stallion as I take up a steady walk to the three. A young filly stands nearer the stallion then Demetrie and from what I had seen she had so far not made a good impression here. I smile kindly at the young bay filly then take myself to stand next to demetrie. It was time for some god damn lying to get Demetrie secure in this land for a couple of days.

"Ignita, this is my sisters foal Frost." There was no way I could of said she was my foal. She looked totally different in looks to me. I hoped she would get the idea of lying about who she is and who I am. "I am sorry if she has caused any trouble." I say in a apologetic voice. "I asked that she would come here and make some friends whilst I go on a quick journey out of Helovia; one to far for Frost to come on and anyway, she would slow me down." My voice was genuine. I had asked to come here for a few days and it just so happened that I cam across her whilst she was having a 'friendly chat'.

I knew the foal didn't talk much or at least she didn't seem to talk much. It wasn't a bad thing. In fact, it had it's uses. Maybe she thought before her actions and what, if anything, she said. I could control my mouth if it depended on something and right now, it did depend on something. It depended on snatching information from this place. I throw back my ebony head, my black mane flying back then resting on my neck waiting for something to be said.

"Maybe I should have come here with her, I just happened to be passing and thought it would by no harm to visit here; to find her close to trouble." I say it with a slight chuckle.

[Sorry this is bad:/]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-09-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Destrier - 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Hellena - 03-10-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-10-2013, 04:13 PM