the Rift

Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

Who were these creatures that waltzed through my home? Who were they to stir trouble, chaos, to cause harm to those I had accepted as my own, those who called my glorious lands their home? Who sullied my home with their filthy ways, their violence, their disrespect? A snort ruptured the silence that I walked in, my ivory frame moving amongst the mists that screamed to me the suspicious circumstances we are presented with. A young foal - yearling though she may be, all are considered young to me - arrived within our lands, and swiftly picks a fight with a native, a guardian of the original offender arrives soon after, as does a protector from our own borders.

The situation does not sit well for me. I am known to turn away more souls than I accept here, I am known to be judgemental and harsh when it comes to allowing new creatures to join my lands, to call them home as I do. I snort again, this time dispersing the mists before me as I pull my pale frame from the clutches of the forest, spying all that occurs before me with a sharp gaze, as I turn my chiselled tiara with practised purpose to drink in all that surrounds me in one swoop. My nostril curls in distaste as I hear the mare's pathetic, incomplete excuse. There is no excuse for trespass, no excuse for causing harm to one who belongs to the Edge.

"You were a fool, for harm has been caused." My voice is quiet, but holds more authority because of it. "I suggest you both take your leave. I would be more than happy to show you the more direct path to our cliff's edge, or perhaps you would prefer to follow Destrier here back to our borders." My form finally ceases its motion by our dark Protector's side, my gaze never leaving the intruders who would think us so dim as to accept their pitiful story, and their abuse against a youth born and bred of the World's Edge. My entire form leaves nothing to the imagination as to what my thoughts are. Leave now, or we will make you.

Messages In This Thread
Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-09-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Destrier - 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Hellena - 03-10-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-10-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Madyrn Maskan - 03-14-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Destrier - 03-14-2013, 08:48 PM