the Rift

Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1

Demetrie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Some ebonite stallion came, but I didn't mind. He seemed sweet which was easy to get along with. He also seemed wise and I needed some wisdom in the bay's pool of stupidity. I was almost full grown yet this foal mocks me? I am superior by far, yet this was her land and I respected that. The inky stallion asked what this was about, but I choose not to speak. The bay foal seemed to want to release her opinion. Bad. What? My perked forward ears swiveled backwards, almost not tolerant. I realized she was a newborn basically and my ears swiveled forward, but words didn't dare traverse my throat. This newborn was quite a specimen. A badger face marking, and a lush bay coat.

Ignita came, and I felt stupid. I needed help now? How come no one believed that I could do this? I dip my head, acting, but irrelevant. I am sorry if she has caused any trouble. I asked that she would come here and make some friends whilst I go on a quick journey out of Helovia; one to far for Frost to come on and anyway, she would slow me down... I listened to all her words. FROST? Not even a normal name? I wasn't to happy about this naming. Still, I let my believable fake pity flood my eyes. My cranium hanging low. Than, yet another, mare came.

Were all these horses hostile to guests? She calls me a fool? She asks us to leave, then threatens me. My cyan orbs glow a deep dull color. A rumbling starts in my chest, like an old car roaring to start, but failing, then working. My voice, is strange, but it's mine. Like a fire crackling, or wood snapping into two, or maybe all of them together. Anywho, it cackles. "Do-don't hurt me." Why not throw a stutter in there? These horses would never be able to tell I was lying. I had been basically trained to lie, spy, deny. Maybe my mojo could be, lie, spy, deny, don't cry. I liked the ring to that. I had blanked out of the conversation for a moment, but nothing had happened. My frosty white eyelids blinked and freshened my dull cyan eyes. Dark eyelashes fluttered fora moment. Both my ears flicked softly forward. I looked cowardice. I looked feeble. They'd either love me, and eat me up, or disaprove completely. That determined my future with the assassins and well, my life. I may not be able to ever spy here again. One out of the four herds would become gray and I would know not to come, but were they so cold as to turn a white yearling down?

OOC: FINALLY! Iam starting to get my muse back! xDD

Messages In This Thread
Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-09-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Destrier - 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Ignita - 03-10-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Hellena - 03-10-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Demetrie - 03-10-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Essetia - 03-11-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Spy.. SPIDER || Spying 1 - by Madyrn Maskan - 03-14-2013, 12:24 AM