the Rift

Summer Greetings [Open!]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

This Isra girl seemed to not take to the new presence as easily as Azale had, but the filly didn't take much notice. She continued to smile and act happy, as she was. The alabaster filly loved the company of other horses, not caring if they were hostile or kind. One her favorite activities was making new friends, as she was determined to do with Isra.

Until she asked about her wings.

Azale's little face creased into a frown as she turned her head to look at the four appendages protruding from her little pale bodice. She bit her lip, feeling unable to answer Isra's question. The filly raised her spotted wings till the tips of the smaller set and larger set each brushed. They were pretty, yes, but a nuisance. She didn't even know how to use them!

Azale let her wings fall, the tips of the larger set brushing the ground and the small set hanging at her hocks. She turned back to Isra, sorrow clear on her little pale face. "I honestly don't know," Azale started, her orange eyes looking dull as she talked, "I'd like to believe a God gave them to me because he thought I was special, but I know that'd be a lie. I guess my real father had four wings, or something, and I happened to inherit them." Azale's tone started to turn bitter, hateful even as she talked of her father. Kamien had shown her Torasin was not her father, for two equines cannot have a child with four wings.

"But I'd rather not have them at all, it's not like I can actually fly or anything. They're just so useless!" Azale's voice cracked at the last word as she hung her head low, unable to face Isra any longer. She was so beautiful, so elegant. A true angel, she thought her to be. But Azale? She was just a pegasus who was so handicapped, she couldn't even fly with twice the normal amount of wings.

"talk talk talk"
[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Israfel - 03-09-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Azale Moniet - 03-13-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Azale Moniet - 03-27-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Israfel - 03-14-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Destry - 03-27-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Summer Greetings [Open!] - by Israfel - 03-30-2013, 03:34 PM