the Rift

You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Returning from visiting a friend, her smooth white body out in the open, no protection from friends or others. There were others around yes, but she was a little off to the side, hiding from their peeping eyes. Hoping to avoid conversation, after the exhausting day, her primary goal at the moment was to get a break from everyone around her. She was grateful for the sleep in she'd had earlier that day, at least if someone did find her she was at the top of her game. Although she wasn't the the type of mare that could long run distances, she was fast and had speed on her side but she always slowed down. She sighed, her eyes looking over at the distance she still had to travel to reach her den. She was in her own little world, thinking about the current threats on the basin and how she was trying to balance her job as Phantom along with her personal life. She really needed to wake up to her soundings, but once she had sunk so far into her thoughts, her awareness was turned inwards.
Perhaps if she had not been so deep in thought, a slight frown creasing her brow, she would have noticed the tell tale signs of the Basin being unsettled with a intruder.

She did glance up at the unfamiliar scent, which was something. Her well trained eyes sought out the mare, whom did not belong to the Basin. She spotted the bay coat, eyes studying the mare. What was her purpose here? She paused in her steps, mind also paused thinking about her worries and was now thinking about the impostor. Had it been a unicorn, she would have approached without worry. However the mare's unfamiliar scent worried her. She still spoke out, trying to grab the hornless one's attention. "Welcome to The Basin." She took a single step closer, moving her back leg. "My name is Arah, can I be of assistance?"

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; 10/03/2013 - one week; 17/03/2013. Not a good post, just wanted to get one up so the start down until her escape could happen.
Words; 331
Tag; Angora

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Angora - 03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:30 PM