the Rift

You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open

Angora Posts: 71
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15hh :: Died at 6yo Buff: NOVICE
Vallie
The prey was sought, but the brave thing walks up to me. "Thank you darling." I answered quickly not caring to look at the scenery or think about it. So this is the one she sought? Arah? She wasn't that pretty, and I could easily tear her down piece by piece. "Some stallion, by the name of Loki.." Why had I chosen Loki? I liked him, if this mare blabbed about him; she'd get kicked, hard. "...Had heard of you and he would like to meet you. He thinks that you sound like a respectable mare that needs a prince, he said he needed a princess." I wasn't sure if she'd fall for it or not, but I didn't mind, but my muscles tensed and got ready to lunge for her if she didn't buy it. "Darling, don't keep him waiting. He's a handsome one." She cocked the mare a soft smile. Their gold and white coats contrasted. I had been civil and just wanted to lure the figure to the boundary of the Basin. I was bi, but I would never go for such trash. This wasn’t cliché, nor was this stupid. I had my reasons for stealing this mare. I wouldn’t make this mare suffer, well at least not right after I got her… Why was this band racist? They seemed to be the type to be sexist. Not sure why, but they did. I had become prosperous here at Helovia. I had successfully sought a mare, and I am stealing her. I had fallen... no I hadn’t. I can’t b in love. Just some stupid faze. I have met some well-known stallions, such as, Tolio, and Midas. I had welcomed Arrane to this place, by seduction, and that was fun. What was I bound to do next?

Messages In This Thread
You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Angora - 03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: You're Coming With Me. || Arah, open - by Angora - 03-10-2013, 04:57 PM