the Rift

Carving a Way Forward [VOTG pass, any god]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Nearly-white, pupil-less eyes watched the stallion approach the shrines that she and her brothers had dismantled not so long ago. And in the rain, no less. Most wait until the cover of midnight, or the height of noon to venture to this place, but few come during such a terrible storm. Of course, she could calm the winds, but why? She rather liked the chaos. Still, rain did not fall onto her svelte and beautiful body. A gentle breeze enveloped her, pushing away each and every bead of rain, before it could fall onto her delicate lavender coat. Her leonine tail flicked as she stood bathed in shadows, listening to Tio's prayers. She hadn't invested much time in finding out any information about this one...other than that he had stirred up some drama in the Throat...but that did not interest her.

Stepping forward, as if materializing out of thin air, the Goddess came forth. The air around Tio seemed to suddenly diminish significantly as she did so, as if the very shadows themselves had grown fainter. "Though I wonder why you think you would be followed. As I recall, you haven't made yourself the most popular fellow since arriving here." Her voice was melodic and sultry as she spoke, revealing no insight as to her views regarding Tio's aggressive play for power. She stood before him, unburdened by the rain, in all of her painstaking glory. Physically she seemed so at odds with the darkness over which she ruled, for the light in her eyes was nearly blinding, and her beauty was unimaginable in her perfection. And yet, for those who had crossed paths with her, knew why it was so ruled over the dark forces so exquisitely; why they suited her so perfectly.

Coiling her leonine tail around her lavender leg, her horned head tilted inquisitively as she spoke, preferring to hear Tio ask for the magic he desired, rather than simply plucking it from his mind. "So. I am here Catillatio. What is it you would ask of me?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carving a Way Forward [VOTG pass, any god] - by God of the Moon - 03-09-2013, 07:30 PM