the Rift

Carving a Way Forward [VOTG pass, any god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Earth God & Moon Goddess

Suddenly the rain begins to fall harder, the droplets becoming larger as they fell. With a knowing smile, the Goddess waited, quelling the winds so that the rains could fall unburdened. Thick mud began to form around the base of a shrine covered in blue flowers. It squeezed from between the rocks, solidifying into massive hooves and the beginning of legs. Great wings formed of water seemed to form from the rain, drawing the droplets in to complete the shape. From this mixture of water and earth, the form of the God appeared. His massive horned head towered above both Tio and his sister. With a sigh, like the sound of crashing waves, the rain suddenly ceased to fall, leaving a lull in its wake.

"Hello brother" the Goddess cooed with a nod of her dainty head. "You'll have to excuse this one. He thinks being in the presence of God's is common-place. " With a conspiratorial whisper, she turned to face her kin. "I think we're supposed to be impressed by that." She said with a wink, and a silvery laugh. The God of the Earth frowned, looking to Tio with a mixture of sadness and frustration. "I see… His voice was a deep rumble, as his emerald gaze looked at the soaking wet stallion before him.

"He is here for magic to pluck a pegasus from the sky. " Nodding, the God agreed. "Yes, so I heard. And in doing so, he would forsake the gifts of flight for his heart, and a companion for his soul.." Turning his bearded muzzle towards Tio, he narrowed his eyes curiously. "You would seek to disadvantage your enemies, rather than better yourself? If this is what you seek, so be it. Though know that the warriors of the Throat will not be rendered useless, simply because they cannot fly."

Looking kindly towards his sister, he pondered for a moment. The Goddess regarded her brother with an ambiguous gaze, before finally speaking. "If you seek to cripple your enemies, then you shall yourself be crippled. Until the mid point of Orangemoon, the knee of your front right leg shall not bend, rendering you unable to do anything more than hobble about." "I shall also require you to find a pegasus sympathetic to your cause, and to bring one of their feathers, back to me."

The two siblings exchanged a look for a moment, before turning their radiant gazes back to Tio. "If you accept, the lock on your knee will begin as soon as you exit the veins." The Goddess said, looking to Tio with a level, piercing gaze. With a sudden burst of lightning, bright enough to illuminate the entire sky, both siblings disappeared, and the wind and rain began to howl around Tio.

[If you accept, the carpal joint of Tio's front right leg will refuse to bend, making it so that his right leg cannot bend. He will have to endure this until the middle of Orangemoon, as well as tell a pegasus of his magical-desire, and bring their feather back to the Veins.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carving a Way Forward [VOTG pass, any god] - by God of the Earth - 03-10-2013, 07:04 PM