Jasiri Posts: 12
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable

Jasiri</style>
Foal
Morning sunshine.
</style>

Scummer and plague! I do not know why I began this letter to you, mother and father, and companions of equal heritage lineage in my eyes! I suddenly find myself doubting you would be interested in such folly of a foal's young mind. As a note of warning, I suggest you overlook any atrocious mistakes and crossings-outs, to keep your eyes seemly and from turning bagshot. And your mind oozing with fresh knowledge about who I think and who I ain't liking. In that morning air, smelling of hot summer and dust, I find myself smiling bright and wide as the sun, tail flicking back and forth like a crazed thing, eyes a-sparkling.

For there is a boy, fluffy and taller than me, strong-boned and with a sweet face and voice, white-skinned with black. I've never seen one like him. Ma is solid gold, like me, with a bit of white. Da is all silver. But two colors? He introduces hisself all fine and mightily, like he some sorta soldier. I tilt my head cheerfully and give a snort of laughter, bouncing slightly on the balls of my delicate feet. "Jazeerie." I squeal, coming a little closer to look at his forehead. I huff and puff in disappointment like the wolf trying to blow his the three little piggies' house down. "No horn." I grumble, but grumble does not really fit the happy-go-lucky huffy sigh.

And mah god, there comes another one! She's all white though, I'm pleased to see. But she has no horn either! Ma, you never told me Da and I were irregulatiries. Or irregulataries. Or is it irregularities? I'm not sure. I need to work on my spelling and grahmer a bit still, I thinks. Much to my embarrassment now, at that moment I turned around, stared at her, and pronounced- "white." I swung back around and glared at Luken. "White. Black. One? Tag."

:: This is a confusing post. Even for me. If you are ever confused, please PM me :P Annnddddd WC of 318 includes the crossed out stuff! Because it's easy to read anyways! ::

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

Messages In This Thread
Talk, talk, talk [open] - by Jasiri - 03-09-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Talk, talk, talk [open] - by Luken - 03-10-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Talk, talk, talk [open] - by Sakura - 03-19-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Talk, talk, talk [open] - by Jasiri - 03-21-2013, 05:11 PM