the Rift

Was This Fate That Brought Me Knocking On Your Door [ANY WELCOME]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche</style></style>

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

The stallion was one of hers, and yet she did not know him. Still, as he looked her over, she could see the respect grow in his orbs, and she appreciated this small gesture. When he introduced himself, she favored him with a slight nod. "I can see that my darlings picked well when they chose to bring you here, Crash. Welcome." With that out of the way, she was able to focus her attention on Nadira. The young white fae had bowed her head with respect, and the shadow-mare's suspicion began to fade. There was nothing threatening about this mare's presence, though whether or not she would be allowed to stay was another story.

Her words were vague, but they intrigued the shadow-mare nonetheless. "More of us," she had said. Did she mean more unicorns? Had she settled in the Foothills, not knowing that the Basin existed? It was possible, she supposed. Even so, what use had she for one who accepted that lifestyle? And did her words mark her as racist? Would she be useful in that regard? It was the venom at the end of her words that made up the jackal's mind. "Nadira, my dear, I wouldn't think of turning away a fellow unicorn in need," she said sweetly, the wheels in her mind turning quickly. "Crash, darling, I do believe that Nadira and I have a few things to sort out regarding her rank. I believe we shall take a walk. Do be a dear and keep watch, won't you? Nadira, walk with me, darling." And with that, she waltzed out of the Basin.

[OOC | Psyche departs, to talk with Nadira alone.]

"Talk talk talk."

Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Was This Fate That Brought Me Knocking On Your Door [ANY WELCOME] - by Psyche - 03-22-2013, 03:46 PM