the Rift

When you're pretty.[Open]

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SCARTER
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
Her, oh so stunning, purples eyes studied the landscape. Of course, it was hideous compared to her devastating beauty. Why she had ended up here? Well only time would tell. Black hooves walked with purpose and poise, only she had neither. A masterly plan was forming in her head, she would wonder around a little more, and soon she would simply pick a herd and they would accept her. No doubts circulated through the beautiful mare's mind about this, for she was above everyone and it would be an absolute honour to have her accepted into their herd. She tossed her mane over her shoulder to cover the ugly scars that remained on her coat, hating them. A dark anger still clouded her mind. This is the one cloud she had not been able to rid herself from. She hated everything to do with life, except her own ravishing self of course. Finding a small puddle on the ground, contained in a bundle of leaves, she found herself in it. An amazing black mare looked back at her. 'Oh my gosh, I'm more brilliant than ever' her thoughts tossed around her head. Looking back around her dull soundings, she wondered where all the interest in this land was?

She loved to gossip and catch up with the guys. So where the hell was everyone? A frustrated sigh left her black chops and the mare continued to walk forward only this time her steps where filled with frustration.
Oh god she was pissed off now.
Why they hell weren't they gravelling at her feet? It was not everyday that you walked across a beauty such as herself. So why wasn't anyone strolling across her path? She tutted again and trotted onwards towards a little patch of sunlight. 'Where the hell is everybody?'

No answer?
Well of course not you dumb...
Look I don't see you coming up with any bright ideas.
You're a slut.
I'm you, you are me, we are the same freaking person.'

Oh darling, you poor blockheaded mare...

Notes;; New character, still can't tweak the personality right. Not sure where I want her to go, so anyone may reply.
Words; 342
Tag; Open.

Credits;;
Table; Frostie

Messages In This Thread
When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-10-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 03-12-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Scarter - 04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: When you're pretty.[Open] - by Kaj - 04-05-2013, 03:26 AM